Instagram is currently a fast-growing social network with more than a billion active users, and that number continues to grow. The changes primarily relate to the fact that Instagram is becoming more user-friendly and marketplace-like. According to Influencer Marketing Hub, 62% of people say they are interested in a product or service when they see them in story, and 79% consider Instagram to be the best channel for influencer marketing.
Influencer marketing is a social media marketing approach that involves working with celebrities, opinion leaders and everyone who has subscribers to promote products or services.
With the help of influencer marketing, you reach more people with the help of those who can really influence the choice and opinion of the audience. Read this article to get an overview of top social media trends for mobile app development to effectively interact with users.
According to statistics, 79% of people consider Instagram the best channel for influencer marketing. There are even more interesting statistics that are useful to consider before deciding whether Instagram will become the main or only channel of influencer marketing for your brand:
- in 2020, users will spend on Instagram about 28 minutes a day;
- 500 million people use Instagram every day;
- potential advertising reach of Instagram – more than 800 million users;
- marketers spend 69% of their budgets on influencer marketing on Instagram;
- 62% of people say they are interested in a product or service when they see them in the blogger’s story.
In 2020, the partnership trend with micro-influencers will