- Abby Rao is a content creator and co-founder of the Clubhouse, a new TikTok collab house in Beverly Hills.
- RiceGum, whose given name is Bryan Le, is a YouTube and Twitch personality who originally made his name online through diss tracks, roasts, feuds, and “edgy” humor.
- Le and Rao’s yearlong relationship was featured heavily on the RiceGum and FamilyGum YouTube channels, until Le’s behavior on Twitch drove a wedge between the two.
- Since their breakup in mid-November, Rao says she has been living with daily online harassment by users who appear to be RiceGum fans.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Abby Rao — the popular Instagram model and TikToker — is ready to put her painful public breakup behind her. But that’s easier said than done, when your ex is Bryan Le: the embattled YouTube and Twitch personality known online as RiceGum. Six months after their split, Rao says she’s still getting spammed with comments and messages from Le’s hardcore fans on a daily basis. Their burn of choice? “Rice made you.” They’ve even got a hashtag going (#RiceMadeAbby) to underscore the point.
“Imagine talking shit to the guy that made u famous,” one commenter wrote under one of Rao’s recent bikini pics.
“Stop biting the hand that fed you,” another chimed in.
A post shared by RiceGum (@rice) on May 5, 2019 at 3:06pm PDT
The kind of